Clean Cards

November 26, 2010

Happy Friday, everyone! And I hope that my US friends had a great Thanksgiving day with your friends / family.

I have two cards to share with you today. I used TSG stamp sets that will be released tomorrow. It took me for a while to color the images, so I don't call them "CAS" cards. But I kept the layouts as clean as possible.

The stamp set I used on the first card was Season's Greetings set. This card was based on the CPS194 sketch.
At first, I stamped the tall Santa image and masked him. Then two tree images were stamped. I colored the images with Copic Markers and cut it out. I made the focal panel using some cardstocks and patterned paper, then adhered the image with some dimensional tape. For embellishment, I added some tiny rhinestones.
After I finished this card, I wondered why I made grassy ground , not snowy...?? Terribly mismatched!! LOL! I must be careful...

For the second card, I used Wrapped In Joy set.

I adore this little girl as she reminds me of my daughter. :) I stamped the image and the sentiment with Espresso ink (Versa Craft), and colored the image with Copic Markers. In Stitches set was used for the faux stitch around the focal panel.
I'm entering this card to the Charisma Cardz Challenge #47 - One For The Girls.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

※日本の読者の皆様へ…力尽きました。(笑)明日以降、時間があったら日本語つけておきます。


1st card
Stamp: Season's Greetings (There She Goes)
Ink: Espresso (Versa Craft), Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: Bazzill, PTI, Graphic45
Accessories: Rhinestone (Kaiser)

2nd card
Stamp: Wrapped In Joy, In Stitches (There She Goes)
Ink: Espresso (Versa Craft)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, MME
Accessories: Rhinestone (Kaiser)

12 comments:

  1. Very nice job. This cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one with the Santa. Great job :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards love how you did the trees with the Santa, beautiful card.
    The little girl is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Torico! I especially love that Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous creations!!. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.Good luck.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love that santa card...it is a real eye catcher. We don't have snow at Christmas time (here in Queensland, Australia) so the green grass looks just perfect to me:-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Torico... I am a keen follower of yours ...I love your style . Thank you for your free digis that you share with us .. I just wanted to leave you a link to a card i made with one of them
    http://mycraftblogumentary.blogspot.com/2010/11/blue-blue-christmas.html.

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card. It's definitely 'one for the girls'! Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete