CQC 58 & Laura's Sketch 65

November 12, 2010

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful week so far.
I have a CAS card to share today.

こんにちは。今日は、CASカードをひとつ。
I loved the color palette over this weeks ColourQ challenge (CQC 58)! It reminded me of a beautiful autumn scene with fallen leaves. The layout is my interpretation of Laura's Sketch 65. I'm very happy with the simplicity of this card! :)

今週のColourQチャレンジ(CQC 58)のカラーパレット、大好きです!この色から、落ち葉のある秋の風景を連想しました。レイアウトは、Laura's Sketch 65を使いましたが…ちょっと(?)変えちゃってます。
仕上がりのシンプルさには大満足!の1枚でした。(^^)v




Thank you for stopping by! Have a nice weekend!
Stamp: Bountiful Blessings, In Stitches (TSG)
Ink: Jumbo Java, Cloud White (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: Bazzill
Accessories:  Chocolate Pearl (Kaiser)
Tools: Corner Rounder Punch (EK)

9 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I am so in love with the stunning simplicity you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love how you combined the colours. very striking. Thanks for playing along with colourQ this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Torico! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Totally my kinda colours with those earthy tones - fabulous!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Torico! Love what you did with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this CAS design with the falling leaves! Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing it with us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Torico, I want to BORROW your brain for a little while... I promise I'll give it back after I make a ton of GORGEOUS cards like this one - lol!
    Thank you so much for playing with the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete