MTSC 99

November 11, 2010


Hello everyone!
I have been in busy days and will have this post short.
This card is for MTSC 99. The color combo I used to color the snowman (purple, orange and yellow green) may be unusual, but I think that purple is trendy color in this winter! (at least in the world of card-making.) ;)
The stamp sets I used on this card were Snowy Days and In Stitches (TSG), and DP is from MME.

こんにちは。
相変わらずバタバタしてますので、この記事は簡単に…。(って、英語が得意だったら簡単に済むわけですが・涙)
このカードは、MTSC99で作りました。雪だるまに使った色の組み合わせ(紫、オレンジ、黄緑)はちょっと珍しいかもしれませんが、紫はこの冬の流行色ですからね!(少なくとも、カードメイキングの世界では・笑)
スタンプセットは、Snowy DaysIn Stitchesを使いました。DPは、MMEのものです。

Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day!
Stamp: Snowy Days, In Stitches (TSG)
Ink: Espresso, Ninjin (Versa Craft), Eggplant (Versa Magic), Cyan (Artonic)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: Bazzill, MME
Accessories: Button, Cotton twine (stash)
Tools: Big Scalloped Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Circle Cutter(NT)

5 comments:

  1. Love your snowman image and coloring. This card makes me smile. Don't know if you saw my post the yesterday but I received my cards and loved them very much! Thank you Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute and the colours are beautiful!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. How cheery. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete