You Did it!

November 18, 2010

Hi everyone!!
How is one more card featuring a sweet puppy that is from Snowy Days set? (I hope you have not been bored. LOL!)

こんにちは!またまたSnowy Daysセットを使ったカードです。(うんざりしてませんか?笑)

After I completed the card I showed to you yesterday, I thought that the reverse side of the DP was perfect to make a background for this snowboarding puppy. That's why I made this card. :)  I hope you like it!

昨日ご紹介したカードを仕上げた後、使ったDPの裏面が、このスノボをしている犬の背景にするのにぴったりだと思ったので、このカードを作りました。いかがでしょう?(^^)



Thank you for stopping by!

見に来てくださってありがとうございました。


Stamp: Snowy Days (TSG), Hero Arts
Ink: Brick, Espresso (Versa Craft), Antique Linen (Distress Ink)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, Fancypants
Tools: Sewing Machine

6 comments:

  1. So adorable and wonderful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, definitely not bored! They're so cute. I love this card, such a simple yet effective panel. Loving the the card base, looks brill:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card - love your stitching!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't tell you how inspiring your cards are!! I just LOVE them!! Beautiful as always. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that stitching!
    Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete