Another Christmas Card

December 8, 2010

Hi everyone!
Today's quick post is one of the card I made recently. I'm still working on Christmas cards...:(
OK... I have to head back to my craft room to make some more Christmas cards!!!

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a time for stamping today! :)

Stamp: Seasons Greetings (TSG), Hero Arts
Ink: Esoresso (Versa Magic), Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, Bazzill, Echo Park paper
Accessories: Pearl (Kaiser)
Tools: Sewing Machine

4 comments:

  1. Ooh... gorgeous! I adore your neat stitching, your colouring is superb, and these shabby papers look magnificent 'tamed' in this CAS design! Also, how cool that you combined two stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness....so very cute and well made with all the details and stitching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!!! The stitching is Fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything about this card is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete