TSG Winter Sale!

December 21, 2010

Hello everyone!
Iit has been crazy busy days for me and it is hard to have a little time for stamping. But, I popped in to let you know that TSG Winter Sale starts today! This sale will run from December 21st until the 28th. All 5 stamp sets below are 15% off of their regular price.

Dadisms $20.40 (reg. $24)
By The Sea $20.40 (reg. $24)
Art Is the Window $15.30 (reg. $18)
Autumn Mosaic $15.30 (reg. $18)
Bit of Stardust $15.30 (reg. $18)

I'd like to share two quick cards that I made using Bit of Stardust set.




Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a time for stamping today! ;)

Stamp: Bit of Stardust (TSG)
Ink: "Congratulations" --- Emerald (Versa Craft), Spring Green (Artonic), Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
        "So Sweet" --- Sakuranbo (Versa Craft), Pink Petunia, Pixi Dust, Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Paper: American Crafts, PTI
Tools: Corner Rounder Punch (Carla Craft)

No comments:

Post a Comment