CPS203 & CIC96

February 3, 2011


Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great week so far. I had a slight headache yesterday... :( But I managed to create this card. Stamping was a good way to feel better. ;)
I used three stamp sets for this card. The cupcake image is from Frame-It set (Waltzingmouse Stamps), the tiny heart is from Day or Night set (There She Goes) and the sentiment is from Hero Arts. The sketch was from this weeks CPS (CPS 203) and my color inspiration was from the cute cupcake photo at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 96 (CIC96).

こんにちは。昨日はかる~く頭痛がしていたんですが、なんとかこのカードを作りました。スタンプ遊び(笑)でちょっと元気になりました。
このカードでは、3つのスタンプセットを使いました。カップケーキは、Frame-Itセット(Waltzingmouse Stamps)、小さなハートはDay or Nightセット(There She Goes)、そしてセンチメントはHero Artsのものです。スケッチはCPS203から、カラーは、Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 96のかわいいカップケーキの写真からヒントを得て作りました。
CPS203 sketch
CIC96 inspiration photo

Thank you for stopping by!
見に来てくださってありがとうございました。

Stamp: Frame-It (Waltzingmouse Stamps), Day or Night (There She Goes), Hero Arts
Ink: Espresso, Cocoa, Shizuku, Sakuranbo, Navel (Versa Craft), Pink Petunia (Versa Magic)
Paper: Bazzill
Accessories: Pearl (Hero Arts)
Tools: Corner Rounder Punch

8 comments:

  1. Sweet:) I like how you turned the sketch upside down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card - brought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, looks so perfect to match the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your card and thought that looks just like the sketch I used for my cupcake inspiration challenge. How funny that we both combine the same two challenges :) Your card is just lovely, I love how you combined the two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfection! I love it! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete