FSF11 -- Chubby Chicks

February 19, 2011

Hi everyone! I can't believe it's already Saturday?! It has been a pretty busy week for me and I've got very very tired...:( I still have some things that should be done, but I managed to have a little time for crafting last night.
Here is a card I made for the Forgotten Stamp Friday Challenge (FSF11). For this weeks challenge, I dug out the chubby chick stamps (Of course, they were carved by myself over a year ago! ).



Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a great weekend! 
 
Stamp: Hand-carved, Hero Arts
Ink: Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Makeres
Paper: Bazzill, MME
Accessories: Rhinestone (MME)

9 comments:

  1. Soooooooooooooo cute! Love the CAS design of this sweet card :D
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are a cute and adorable as the puppies that you had on a card a few days ago. I think you should make these to sell - I know you would sell many.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore these chicks, soooo cute :) I love the layout, hope you don't mind if I CASE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute,cute,super cute!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word those chubby chicks are just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 可愛すぎです、このひよこ達!!東京の銘菓、ヒヨコが食べたくなりました(笑)toricoさんが日本人で良かった~!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You NEVER cease to amaze me....I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete