GS #73

February 4, 2011

Hi everyone! It's already Friday night here! This week, my creative mojo was quite low... But yesterday, I found a postage stamp punch that had been neglected for a few years in my drawer. It is so cute and I don't know why I didn't use it for a long time. LOL!
Here is a card I made using that punch.

みなさん、こんにちは。もう金曜日の夜?! 今週はなんだかヤル気の出ない週だったのですが、昨日、もう数年間使っていなかった切手型パンチを発見しました。これ、かわいいのになんで使わずにいたんだろ??(笑)

GS #73 Sketch
This card was based on the sketch from this weeks Get Sketchy Card Challenge (GS #73). (I translated it into a CAS style.) The polka dot heart is from Day or Night set (There She Goes) and the sentiment is from Bit Of Stardust set (There She Goes).

このカードは、今週のGet Sketchy Card Challengeのスケッチ(GS #73)を基にしました。(ずいぶんシンプルに変えちゃってますが^^;)水玉のハートはDay or Nightセットから、センチメントはBit Of Stardustセット(There She Goes)からのものです。

Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great weekend!

見に来てくださってありがとうございました。素敵な週末をお過ごしくださいね~。
Stamp: Day or Night, Bit of Stardust (There She Goes)
Ink: Ash Rose, Brick (Versa Craft), Antique Linen, Vintage Photo (Distress Ink)
Paper: PTI, MME
Accessories: Linen Thread
Tools: Postage Stamp Punch

7 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little stamps, I've GOT to find one of those punches..endless possibilities!! :) Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet CAS design! Thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, what a cute, clean and simple card design. I love the colors you chose. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes! What a sweet card! Love the postage stamp punch! :)

    Thanks for playing along with Get Sketchy! :)

    ReplyDelete