You're So Special! (FSF10)

February 12, 2011

Happy Saturday! With another weekend has come again, it's time for playing with my forgotten stamps.;) I really look forward to playing along with Forgotten Stamp Friday Challenge every week!
Today, I dug out a stamp featuring peeking puppies. I think I carved it in 2009.

I had neglected this stamp for over one year and a half. But of course, I love these puppies and they are so SPECIAL for me! (Believe me, puppies! LOL!)

Thank you for stopping by today. Enjoy your weekend!;)
Stamp: Hand-carved, Hero Arts
Ink: Espresso (Versa Craft)
Color: Copic markers
Paper: Bazzill, MME
Accessories: Cotton ribbon, Button
Tools: Sewing Machine

7 comments:

  1. Awww, this is off the scale on the cute-o-metre!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the SWEETEST!! LOVE this card!! Thanks for always playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, this is so adorable. Makes me smile to see such cute puppies. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torico - you need to make this image available - it is so, so sweet. I want it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly precious! What a fantastic design! :D

    ReplyDelete