CPS 209

March 17, 2011

Hello everyone!
It was a great day for my family today. Because my son finished his elementary school!

The third boy from the left is my son, Shunsuke. (Some of his friends say that he looks like Harry Potter.  What do you think?? LOL!) They looked so happy and so proud of themselves. Their happy smile made my husband and me happy. I know that the people living in the stricken area are having hard days now, but it was a great relief to us that the graduation ceremony was held safely without being affected by the earthquake.

Now, on to today's card.

CPS209 Sketch

This card is for CPS 209 Sketch Challenge. The image is one of my own digi and the sentiment is from Bee Happy set (TSG).

I'm working with some new digital stamps now. So this blog might be quiet for a while. But, TSG sneak peeks start next Tuesday and a stamp set that I designed will be shown on Thursday. I promise that I'll be back on Thursday with my sample card(s).:)

Thank you for stopping by!

Stamp: Happy Bee 02 (Birdie Brown), Bee Happy (TSG)
Ink: Real Brack (Versa Craft), Antique Linen, Vintage Photo (Distress Ink)
Color: Copic Marker
Paper: Bazzill, MME
Accessories: Rhinestone (Kaiser)
Tools: Sewing Machine, Labels 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

3 comments:

  1. Awww...your son is a cutie, and yes, maybe he looks a bit like Harry Potter. Congrats to him on his graduation.

    The card is very sweet as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very VERY cute card!! That photo of the graduating class is adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that your son's graduation event was held. Love the photo and I think he does look like Harry Potter! Love you card. I bought both of these images, have them printed off and am trying to find time to color them and make them into a card. Such a sweet image.

    ReplyDelete