CPS 211 - Precious Moment

March 31, 2011

Is today the last day of March?? I can't believe it!!! How fast time flies...{sigh}
The card I'm sharing with you today is for CPS 211. Love this simple sketch!;)

今日で三月が終わり??って…早っ!今月、なにしてたんだか…(^^;)
今日のカードは、CPS 211のスケッチで作りました。このシンプルなスケッチ、いいですね~♪


CPS 211
It was the first time for me to make a dimensional banner as far as I remember. I had so much fun with it, and I'll be making it repeatedly.:)

立体のバナーって初めて作りました。(多分。) おもしろかったので、きっとまた作りますよ。(笑)

Thank you for stopping by!
Stamp: Good Times (TSG)
Ink: Real Black (Versa Craft), Jumbo Java (Versa magic)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, Bazzill, MME
Accessories: Rhinestone (Kaiser)
Tools: Sewing Machine

3 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie... I left you an award on my blog... check it out here:
    http://ipalamountain.blogspot.com/2011/03/dancing-in-rain-and-award.html
    Have a lovely day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling, Torico and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...this is super cute! I love the fun papers you used! Thanks for joining us at the CPS Sketch Blog this week!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete