Dino's Life - Friends

March 7, 2011

Hi everyone! This is my second post for today. Please scroll down to see a previous post.
I've just listed up three new digital stamps to my Etsy shop (Birdie Brown) today. I'd like to share a card I made using one of them.

こんばんは。今日、2つ目の投稿です。(前の記事をご覧になるには、スクロールダウンしてください。)
私のEtsy shop (Birdie Brown)の方に、3つ、新しいデジタルスタンプをアップしました。そのうちの一つを使ったカードをご紹介したいと思います。



I hope you like these dinosaurs:) I'm entering this card to the challenges below.
*DYSU #9 -- to use something green on our projuect
*Stamp Something -- to use digital supplies

Thank you for stopping by! 

気に入ってくださるとうれしいです。(^^) このカードは、以下のチャレンジにエントリーします。
*DYSU #9 -- to use something green on our projuect

*Stamp Something -- to use digital supplies


見に来てくださってありがとうございました。

Stamp: Dino's Life 03 (digi - Birdie Brown), Hero Arts
Ink: Versa Mark
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, MME
Tools: Sewing Machine, White Embossing Powder

7 comments:

  1. Such cute images, and wonderful card. I hope you'll add your adorable little puppy or kitty images to your Etsy shop some day. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, the image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the layout. Just been over and I think your dino with the cake is so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Torico! It's wonderful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun this week at DYSU! It’s so fun to see so many different takes on our Green challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those little monsters - wonderful

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - love your new images. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card. I love those monsters!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete