Have A Magical Easter!

March 22, 2011




Hi everyone! I hope you've started a new week safely.
Today's quick post is a sample card for one of my new digi stamps. I kept my card as simple as possible and I'm very satisfied with how it turned out.:)

Before I'm off, I want to let you know that TSG sneak peeks for this month's release are starting tomorrow! I'll participate in only Thursday, but, please keep your eyes on the TSG blog so that you won't miss a chance to win a new stamp set!!

Thank you for stopping by.
Stamp: Easter Bunny 02 (Birdie Brown)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: Bazzill, MME
Accessories: Ribbon (stash)
Tools: Medium Scalloped Die (PTI)

2 comments:

  1. Great card. Your colouring is fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new images and your colouring is beautiful. I love the layout of this card.

    ReplyDelete