Hoppy Easter

March 20, 2011

Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend so far.
Today's quick post is a card I managed to create today. I used one of my new digital stamps.


I hope you like this bunny, and please visit my Etsy shop if you have time. I'm donating all of sales on my shop to Japanese Red Cross now (until April 13). The people that have been affected by the Tohoku earthquake need your help.

I'm entering this card to the challenges below.
DYSU #11 --- Add A Bow (My bunny wears a red bow tie. :))
Stamp Something --- Something Sweet  (Isn't he sweet?? LOL!)

Thank you for stopping by.
Stamp: Easter Bunny 01 (Birdie Brown), (The sentiment was computer generated.)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: Bazzill, MME
Accessories: Rhinestone (MME)
Tools: Lacey Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Corner Rounder Punch

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Torico! I like to see someone else has done a bow tie instead of a bow! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with DYSU this week! It’s been great fun checking out your work on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, adore the layout and the patterned papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Torico! Great selection of DP that makes the image really stand out. I’m glad you joined us for the DYSU Add a Bow challenge & hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet and gorgeous card Torico, lovely coloured as well
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete