Just Bloomed!

March 23, 2011

Hi everyone!
I added two new items to my Etsy shop today, and here is a card using one of them.
And I'd like to let you know that I've created a Facebook page for Birdie Brown. Actually, I'm a newbie in Facebook and am learning about how to use it now. LOL! But, if you have a card/project using my digital stamp(s), please feel free to share it on the wall. And also, I would be so happy if you let me know what kinds of digital stamps you want. ;)

Have you already enjoyed Day1 and Day2 of this month's TSG Blog Hop Challenges?? Tomorrow is Day 3 and a stamp set that I designed is going to be previewed. Make sure to come back here tomorrow! :)

Thank you for stopping by today. See you soon~!!
Stamp: Just Bloomed (Birdie Brown), Hero Arts
Ink: Cocoa (Versa Craft)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: Bazzill, MME
Accessories: Rhinestone (Kaiser)
Tools: Corner Rounder Punch

6 comments:

  1. Oh my - what an adorable little girl. I'm going right over to Birdie Brown and buy it now! And I'll join you on facebook too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lalala, what a cute little girl! Love your card and your coloring is amazing! Just bought the stamp!
    best, LouLou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torico, this is cute! I'd love to see more cute animal stamps. Puppy, snails, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything in the card is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! As soon as things around here slow down a bit I'm so buying some of your digis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so cute! I have to have it!

    ReplyDelete