Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #1

March 9, 2011

Hello everyone~!
Some of you may know that Iwona started a new sketch challenge (Sketchbook Saturday Challenge) on her blog. She shows us her awesome creations and talents day after day, while looking after her little baby! I'm certain that she has over 24 hours per a day. LOL!
Anyway, I'm sharing two cards I made using her first sketch. This weeks sketch was easy for me.

こんにちは。
もうご存知かもしれませんが、Iwonaさんが新しいスケッチチャレンジ(Sketchbook Saturday Challenge)を始められました。ちいさなお子さんのお世話をしつつ、連日素晴らしい作品や彼女のあふれる才能を見せてくれる彼女。彼女は絶対、1日24時間以上持ってるんだ!と確信している私です。(笑)
今日は、彼女の最初のスケッチを使って作った2枚のカードをご紹介します。今週のスケッチは、私にとっては難しくはありませんでした。

This card was used the Puppy Love set (TSG). The patterned paper (MME) matches well this image!:)
For the next one, I used my digital stamp, Dino's Life 02.

最初のカードでは、Puppy Loveセット(TSG)を使いました。このパターンペーパー、イメージによく合う~♪
次のカードでは、私のデジタルスタンプ、Dino's Life 02を使いました。


Thank you for stopping by!

見に来てくださってありがとうございました。

++ 1st card ++
Stamp: Puppy Love (There She Goes)
Ink: Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: Bazzill, PTI, MME
Accessories: Rhinestone (Kaiser)
Tools: Border Punch (Martha)

++ 2nd card ++
Stamp: Dino's Life 02 (Birdie Brown), Fancy Phrases (Waltzingmouse Stamps), Canvas Stripes (Hero Arts)

Ink: Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, BG
Accessories: Rhinestone (Kaiser)
Tools: Eyelet Lace Border Die (PTI)

7 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Lovely cards...I love your CAS style.
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweet Puppy Love card Torico with the image sitting out from the cloudy background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are beautiful. Love the images - the first ones are so sweet and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, as usual. I love the dino image, it works so well with the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GASP, you make me speechless every time I visit your blog! I can't pin it down what exactly makes your card so divinely beautiful, but that's just what they are - extraordinary pieces of art!
    My next sketch is coming out in a few hours, and guess who was my inspiration behind it... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both ADORABLE!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete