March 15, 2011

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #2

Hi everyone! After the large earthquake occurred in Japan last week, I have been able to keep my life normal. But, horrible scenes of Tsunami I saw on TV made me sad, and I couldn't help crying repeatedly... My creative mojo had been quite low, but yesterday, I finally thought that I had to do 'something' for the victims of this disaster. As I said in my previous post, 100% of sales on my Etsy shop will be donated to the Japan Red Cross (until April 13.). I added two new digital stamps last night, and I'd like to share a card I made with one of them today.



My inspiration for the layout was from Iwona's Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #2. She said that she took her inspiration for the sketch from one of my card (maybe THIS ONE. :)). Thank you so much, Iwona! :)

I'm going to add some new items to my shop in a few days again. I hope you visit there if you have time.

Thank you for stopping by today. Hope all of you stay safe...

※日本の皆さんへ
しばらく忙しくなりそうです。英語で書くのが精いっぱいだと思います。(なにしろ無理して書いてますので^^;)申し訳ありませんが、しばらくの間、日本語お休みさせてください。
何かと落ち着かず大変な時ですが、お互いに頑張りましょうね!!!
Stamp: Happy Bee01 (Birdie Brown), Sentimental (TSG)
Ink: Jumbo Java (Versa magic)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: Bazzill, PTI, October Afternoon
Accessories: Chino Pearl (Kaiser)
Tools: Border Punch (Martha), Sewing Machine

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, that was the card that inspired me! :)
    This one is lovely too, and I really LOVE all your digis... what a beautiful way to show support too! YOU are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoVe your card isn't he is sooo sweet(I am a big fan of 'yellow' at the moment). What a great way to show your support, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww... this is so cute!!!! love the patterned paper, the image and the sentiment.. LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete