For My Beautiful Mom

April 16, 2011

I added 2 new digital stamps to Birdie Brown, and here is a card that I made using one of them.


I needed some images for Mother's day cards, but I was wondering what kind of images were good. On my Facebook page, Susie suggested an idea about a little girl holding a rose and I really loved it!:) And also, Susana said that she sometimes needs cute boy images. I totally agree with her! So, I created two digital stamps, one is a girl and another one is a boy. Thank you for great inspirations!! I'm so happy to hear about what kind of illustrations my customers like!!!
I'm working on another sample card. I'll share it with you next time.;)

Thank you for stopping by today! Hope your weekend is great!!!
Stamp: A girl with a rose (Birdie Brown),  (The sentiment was computer generated.)
Color: Copic Markeres
Paper: PTI, MME, Basic Grey
Accessories: Chino Pearl (Kaiser)
Tools: Edger Punch (Martha), Labels 18 Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

7 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I just love this image!!! You're one talented artist my friend!! I'm off to get her now...
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is so sweet! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image! Love the girl's hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your are so talented, what a great card and your stamps are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Какая нежная открыточка!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!!! She is so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! And what a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete