FTL136

April 20, 2011

Hi everyone!

I was in a hospital to take liver biopsy for two days and came back home yesterday. My doctor suspects that I have autoimmune hepatitis. The result will be announced to me next Monday. I think that I will have to take some medicines for a LOOOOONG time even if the diagnosis is not autoimmune hepatitis.

こんにちは。
実は、肝生検というものを受けるために2日間病院におりまして、昨日帰ってまいりました。自己免疫性肝炎の疑いがあるというのですが、結果は来週の月曜日にわかります。実は、1年以上前から服薬してますし、診断がなんであろうとずーーーーっと長い間薬を飲まなければならないんだろうと思っています。


I made this card last night using the FTL136 sketch. But while I was editing my photo, I noticed that I completely forgot the button part on the sketch! LOL! Anyway, I love these beautiful paper from Basic Grey and I'm very satisfied with the end result.;)

このカードは、FTL136のスケッチを使って昨晩作りました。でも、写真を編集している時に、スケッチ上のボタンの部分をすっかり忘れていたことに気がつきました。(笑)まぁ、とにかくBasic Greyのペーパーはきれいだし、出来にも満足してるし、いっか~(爆!)

Thank you for stopping by today!
Stamp: Inside & Out : Thank You (PTI), Hero Arts
Ink: Brick (Versa Craft), Tea Leaves, Jumbo Java (Versa Magic), Antique Linen, Vintage Photo (Distress Ink)
Paper: PTI, BG
Tools: Labels 18 Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Torico, I hope you feel better soon. I will keep you in my prayers. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Torico..hope you feel better soon!I'll pray for good results...any kind of autoimmune problems are not easy!!
    Fab card as always..love the DP!
    {{Big Hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked up your disease on the internet. I'm glad you are getting medical help. I have an autoimmune disease (different one than yours), too, so I understand a little bit. Educate yourself about it - that's one of the things I did. I love your card - even without the button. Hugs to you, Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, sweetheart. You are most definitely in my prayers & I pray the results will be good. The card is perfect (it didn't need a button!) Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather is right....the card doesn't need a button, it's lovely.

    Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keeping you in my thoughts, Torico! I hope you feel much better soon!

    Your card is so lovely, especially the mix of patterned papers you used. The sponging adds just the right finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Torico, I hope you will get good results!
    A very beautiful card and OMG I must get this Label 18!!!

    ReplyDelete