Out Of This World

April 13, 2011

I finally got Out Of This World set that was released last month from TSG!! At the first moment I saw this set, I immediately fell in LOVE with an alien image in this set. So, first of all, I had to ink him up!

先月TSGから発売されたOut Of This Worldセットがようやく届きました!!このセットを初めて見た瞬間にエイリアンに一目ぼれでした。ですから、まずは、彼を使わなくっちゃなりません!


I went with a simple layout to stand him out. He is really CUTE, isn't he?? I think he is just out of this world!!:)

エイリアンを目立たせたかったので、シンプルなレイアウトにしました。ホントにかわいい…彼こそまさに "out of this world" ですよ!! (^^)
Thank you for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful time for carfting today! 
Stamp: Out Of This World (TSG)
Ink: Real Black, Yozora, Sky Blue, Ultra Marine (Versa Craft), Red Brick (Versa Magic)]
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: Bazzill, Bo Bunny
Accessories: Rhinestone (Kaiser)

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, that alien is sooo sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo cute! I really love this one...from the way you did the sky, to the colours, to that star dp....awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! So cute! Love the pun-based sentiment too!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete