Pop-Up Card

April 11, 2011

Hi everyone!
I have a pop-up card to share with you today. Have you made a pop-up card ever? It was the first time for me to create it, and I had so much fun with it!! :)

こんにちは。
今日は、ポップアップカードをご紹介したいと思います。ポップアップカードって作ったことありますか?私は初めてだったんですが、とっても楽しかったです♪


I used My Little Friend set (TSG) for this card. The size of this card is 3.5" x 3.5". Now, open it...

スタンプは、My Little Friendセット(TSG)を使いました。カードのサイズは3.5インチ四方。
開けてみましょう…





I hope this card brings a big smile to a person who receive it!! 
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day!:)

このカードを受け取った方が笑顔になってくれるといいな~、と思います。
見に来てくださってありがとうございました。
Ink: Espresso (Versa Craft), Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Markeres
Paper: Bazzill, PTI, MME
Accessories: Rhinestone (MME)
Tools: Scallop Scissors (Kuretake)

11 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute, so fun! I have never tried a pop up, yours is fabulous! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. It will bring a very large smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 可愛いポップカードですね~。バックグランドに使った空のペーパーも、スタンプのイメージと合って素敵です。

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I love this stamp set so much. You're doing a fantastic job on making cards out of this set. I'm so tempted to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card!!! :o) I did not even receive it and I AM smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Torico, this is amazing! What a CUTE idea! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card! I love the mushrooms and gnomes, too cute. Silke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Torico, love your images and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Torico, as mentioned in my earlier commen: love the card. I referred to your card in my blogpost today http://hotchypotch.blogspot.com/2011/04/gnomes-gnomes-everywhere.html
    Hope it is okay that I shared your creation with my blogreaders and gave them the link to this post, so they could see your creation on your page too
    :o)
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete