Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #5 - Cherry Blossom

April 7, 2011


An entrance ceremony was held at my son's junior high school yesterday, and cherry blossoms were at their best! I was so impressed by their beauty and made this card.
For this card, I used the Bloom set (TSG) and the sketch from Iwona's Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #5.

昨日は息子の中学校の入学式でした。桜が満開でとってもきれいでした~。というわけで、このカードができました。
スタンプはBloomセット(TSG)、スケッチはIwonaさんのSketchbook Saturday Challenge #5のものを使いました。

Thank you for stopping by today!

見に来てくださってありがとうございました。

Stamp: Bloom (TSG)
Ink: Real Brack (Versa Craft), Antique Linen, Vintage Photo (Distress Ink)
Color: Copic Markeres
Paper: Bazzill, Basic Grey
Accessories: Brad (BG), Pearl (Kaiser), Satin Ribbon
Tools: Petite Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

5 comments:

  1. Очень красивая открыточка! Впрочем, у Вас всегда чудесные работы!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... what a perfect bow for one, awesome (again I'm going to use the word dreamy) choice of papers, and jaw-dropping colouring! I'm trying my best to recreate that light edge that you leave on your coloured images, but I fail :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lalala this is just a perfect card! Wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete