There's no space like home...

April 15, 2011

I have a CAS card to share with you today. For this card, I used Out Of This World set (TSG) again.


Sorry for a bad photo...:(  Actually, the colors are more brilliant in real life.
I think the Earth is a beautiful "home" for all of us, even if it sometimes gives us some hard trials.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I want to report to you about my donation. From March 14 to April 13, I had been donating all of my sales on Birdie Brown to Japanese Red Cross. I got a total of 200.5 USD (≒17,042 JPY). And also, I received so many warm messages from my customers. It mean so much not only to me but also to all Japanese. I'm soooo grateful for your support.
Frequent aftershocks, the nuclear hazard in Fukushima... the disaster has not been ended yet. I'll keep donating as long as possible, as I think that it is the only thing I can do for affected people.

Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great weekend!:)
Stamp: Out Of This World (TSG)
Ink: Jumbo Java, Egg Plant (Versa Magic), Emerald, Mermaid, Sakuranbo, Ninjin (Versa Craft)
Paper: PTI

3 comments: