A Thing of Beauty Award!

April 2, 2011

Today, I'm honored to share with you an award that I received from super talented cardmaker, Iwona. Thank you so much, Iwona! You are the sweeetest!! :)

Now, I have to list 5 things about myself, and include at least one thing I enjoy about my craft. Honestly speaking, it is tough for me to write my stories in English... so please excuse my poor English!

1. I was a sickly child. My parents always worried about my health and didn't want to let me play outside. Instead, they gave me paper, pencils, markers, crayons and so on. I used to draw pictures almost all the day. It might be my starting point of my 'artistic' life.

2. I'm kind of perfectionist, and I have to admit that I'm a compulsive person. LOL! I confess that I often tear my finished card before sharing with you here, because it is far from my ideal!!! It is a great distress to me that there is a considerable gap between what I WANT to do and what I CAN do.

3. I was brave to start this blog even though I was a beginner of cardmaking! In addition to that, I even decided to write my blog posts in English!! But I've got so many fabulous international friends through this blog, so I believe that my decision was exactly right! :)

4. I'm so delighted that I can use my 'own' images on my cards. Hand-carved stamps, TSG stamp sets I illustrated and my digital stamps... All of them are my treasure.

5. One of my dream is to visit Antarctica to meet Emperor Penguins!!!

I know that I should pass the award to 5 friends. But, you know, it is so hard to choose only 5 person from my blogging friends. So, I'd like to pass this award to all of you who visit here today!


Thank you for stopping by today. I'll be back tomorrow with a new card. :)

2 comments:

  1. I would never have guessed that you find it tough to write in English! I'm sure glad you chose to though. It was nice to get to know you a bit better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I always enjoy reading your blog and see your beautiful creations. It was lovely to learn more about you.
    Gretchen (Australia)

    ReplyDelete