You Make Me SNAIL??

April 4, 2011

I've added a new digital stamp set to my Etsy shop. It is called "Spring Bugs" and it includes 5 small images and 1 sentiment. The sentiment was created from my handwriting!:)
I'd like to share two sample cards using this set.



I'm not sure if my handwritten sentiment is good or not, but I hope you like it.:)

Thank you for stopping by today. Have a happy stamping day~!:)



**SNAIL**
Stamp: Spring Bugs (Birdie Brown), In Stitches (TSG)
Ink: Red Brick, Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, Cosmo Cricket
Accessories: Rhinestone (Kaiser)

**LADYBUG**
Stamp: Spring Bugs (Birdie Brown)
Ink: Antique Linen (Distress Ink)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, MME
Accessories: Flower
Tools: Sewing Machine

4 comments:

  1. Love your handwritten sentiment. I'll be purchasing this set, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Torico,

    You are a really talented artist with so many cute and adorable digi stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove the sentiment. I wish my handwriting looked that good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love your handwritten sentiment! Beautiful cards and what a great idea to put the ladybugs in the center of the flowers! Love it!

    ReplyDelete