Hearts Sing!

May 3, 2011

Hi everyone!
I listed a new digital stamp set, "Hearts Sing", on my Etsy store today, and I'd like to share my sample cards for the set.

Some of you may know about my animal illustrations which have big eyes. (If you don't know yet, please visit HERE and/or HERE.) I really like their funny looks. So, this time, I drew a couple of flowers with big eyes.;)

For next card, I resized my sunflower image, and used the sketch from Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #9.

Oh my! Purple sunflowers?! Don't say they look strange, it simply shows my creativity. LOL!
Let me show you one more card. (I hope you are not bored.)


I'm very happy with the simplicity of this card. Simple & Cute... My favorite style! ;) And I hope you also like it.
I'm entering these cards to The Paper Players Challenge #45 -- create our projuect using birds, bees, flowers and trees.

Thank you for stoppinb by today!

** Hearts Sing!**
Stamp: Hearts Sing! (Birdie Brown)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, October Afternoon
Accessories: Rhinestone (MME)
Tools: Edger Punch (EK), Heart Punch, Sewing Machine

** For A Wonderful FRIEND**
Stamp: Hearts Sing! (Birdie Brown)
Color: Copic Markeres
Paper: PTI, MME
Accessories: Button (American Crafts)
Tools: Edger Punch (EK), Labels 14 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing Machine

** You're So Special **
Stamp: Hearts Sing! (Birdie Brown), Background Basics : Twinkle (PTI), Hero Arts
Ink: Lime (Artnic), Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI
Accessories: Rhinestone (Kaiser)
Tools: Labels 1 Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

11 comments:

  1. Very cute, both the cards and the images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new stamps! The flowers' big eyes are too cute. Great sample cards, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards! Love these new images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never bored looking at your beautiful work. All cards are so sweet and adorable. Cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I love the cute images and that amazing stitching! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just adorable Torico! So fun and cheerful! I love their big eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just adorable. Love the big eyes. I actually was planning to go do some yard work now, but now I feel like I may be watched.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute! Perfect for the challenge; thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, these are sooo cute Torico! And I love how you colored them too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Those digis make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!! Truly. And I love your doggie too. You're my hero.

    ReplyDelete