New digital stamps

May 30, 2011

Happy Monday everyone~!
Today I'd like to share a few sample cards for my new digital stamps that I added to my Etsy shop.

The first card was used Birthday Cake. The circle stamp and the sentiment were from Purple Onion Designs.

The next one is for Doodled Flower. The sentiment was from Hero Arts, and the cross stitched line was from In Stitches set (TSG).

The last one is my most favorite in today's card.;) I used By The Window.


I hope you like these images and have time for visiting my Etsy shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by!



** Birthday Wishes **
Stamp: Birthday Cake (Birdie Brown), Circle Set Ⅱ(#SSC2), #HOP02 (Purple Onion Designs)
Ink: Spring Pansy, Aloe Vera, Niagara Mist, Thatched Straw, Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic
Paper: PTI

** Doodled Flower **
Stamp: Doodled Flower (Birdie Brown), In Stitches (There She Goes), Hero Arts
Ink: Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic
Paper: Bazzill, Echo Park
Tools: Medium Scallopped Die (PTI), Corner Rounder Punch (EK)

** By The Window **
Stamp: By The Window (Birdie Brown)
Ink: Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic
Paper: PTI, MME
Accessories: Pearl(Kaiser)
Tools: Sewing Machine

7 comments:

  1. Lovely stamps! I couldn't agree more with you, By the Window is super nice... but I also love the smiling flowers and the cake... yam yam. I love that you choose a such a simple card for the cake. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of them. Will shop in your Etsy store on payday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards and love the new digis too! The birthday one is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards but my fav is definitely the first one. I adore the cas-ness (is that a new word?) of it and of course I love the colouring - you are such an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete