One Layer BD card

May 17, 2011

This is my second post for today... What did happen to me?? LOL! Happily, my "TO DO" list for today was not so long, so I had some extra time for stamping. :):)
When I saw this weeks sketch at the Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge, I thought it would be a good opportunity to ink up some stamp sets I just received a few days ago. Here is my take on the sketch.

#47 Sketch

No layers, no coloring, no embellishments... This card may look so easy to make. But, I confess that it took about two hours to get this end result. LOL! As you know, making a simple card is not always easy.

Thank you for stopping by. Hope you have plenty of time for carfting today!;)
Stamp: Say it Loud, Bitty Banners (Waltzingmouse Stamps), In Stitches (TSG)
Ink: Red Brick, Ocean Depth, Gingerbread, Jumbo Java (Versa Magic), Vintage Photo
Paper: PTI

7 comments:

  1. Oh one layer cards are so difficult and this one is perfect! Love the little stitched image, too...I can totally see why this took so long, as everything is in the perfect place :) ...and not even a smudge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing one-layer card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card just perfect!)))


    ps: your penguins so cute)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE!! LOVE!! LOVE what you've done with this sketch!! Ultra creative, and oh so striking!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous stamping in a very stylish CAS card, well done!

    Thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous one layer card Torico! You did a great job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just came across this simple but superb card! Love your style x

    ReplyDelete