Bee Happy!

June 28, 2011

Hello everyone!
The card I’m sharing with you today was made for Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #17.
110628

I used Bee Happy and In Stitches (TSG) for this card. Can you see tiny white spots on those bee’s cheeks? I saw Iwona, who provided this awesome sketch, added white spots to a little girl’s cheek on her card. It was so pretty and I knew I have to try it. (I used a white gel pen.) I’m so happy that they look so cheery, and I’ll use this technique on my creations from now on!

Thank you for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day.スマイル

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

こんにちは。 今日のカードは、Sketchbook Saturday Challenge#17で作りました。
ハチたちのほっぺに白いちっちゃな点がついているのか見えるでしょうか?これは、Iwonaさんが女の子のほっぺを塗るときに白い点々を加えていたのがとってもかわいかったので、真似させてもらいました。これ、かわいい~♪

Stamp: Bee Happy, In Stitches (TSG)
Ink: Real Black (Versa Craft), Onyx Black (Versa Fine), Red Birck (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, MME
Tools: Edger Punch (EK), Big Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Nested Pennants Die (Spellbinders)

6 comments:

  1. Tee hee!! The dots were something that I used to do and forgot all about it until recently... it makes me super giggly that you picked up that technique! What a wonderfully happy card too... oh, and did I mention how much I love your digis?? lol
    I'm seriously tempted to get that little robot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cuuuuuuuuuuute!!!
    Its really a very happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! I love the cloud background behind the bees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and fun card! I love the three little bees. Great idea to add a white dot to their cheeks. Note to myself "get a white gel pen" ;).

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute and fun card! I love the three little bees. Great idea to add a white dot to their cheeks. Note to myself "get a white gel pen" ;).

    ReplyDelete