CFC 5 ?

June 6, 2011

Hi everyone!
My son joined a baseball club at his junior high school in April, and that has made my daily life pretty busy... Recently, it is getting hard to get time for crafting and blogging  everyday :(
Today, I'd like to share a card that I managed to make a couple of days ago.

こんにちは。4月に息子が中学で野球部に入って以来、なにやら毎日忙しくなって…最近では、趣味に使える時間を確保するのがなかなか難しくなってきています。
今日は、2日前に作ったカードをご紹介したいと思います。


For this card, I got an inspiration for the layout from the sketch over at this weeks Cas-ual Fridays Challenge (CFC 5). As soon as I saw a semicircular part of the sketch, I thought of a planet surface image from Out Of This World set (TSG)! As I changed the sketch into vertical one, my card turned out very different from the original sketch. But I'm very happy with this card and I hope it would be acceptable for the challenge.

このカードでは、今週のCas-ual Fridayチャレンジのスケッチを参考にしました。スケッチの半円形の部分を見たとき、すぐにOut Of This World (TSG)の惑星の表面のイメージを思い出しました。スケッチを縦長の形に変えてしまったので、オリジナルからは程遠いものになってしまいましたが、なかなか満足な仕上がりになりました。あとは、チャレンジに受け入れてもらえるか否か…(苦笑)

Thank you for stopping by! 

Stamp: Out Of  This World (TSG)
Ink: Real Brack (Versa Craft), Versa Mark
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, MME
Accessories: Rhinestone (Kaiser)
Tools: White Embossing Powder (Tsukineko)

7 comments:

  1. This card is out of this world! (Sorry, couldn't resist.) Loving that banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the banner and the little alien is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE & great take on m sketch!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you took inspiration from the sketch but made it your own - it's super cute! That three-eyed monster is a hoot! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work in future challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the little creature is adorable and I love how you changed the layout of the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! It's out of the world!

    ReplyDelete