CFC 7 & FTL 145

June 23, 2011

110623-3

Hi everyone! I just popped in to share a card I made for CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #7 (CFC7) and FTL 145.
When I saw this weeks CAS-ual Fridays Challenge, which is Color Blocking, I thought FTL 145 sketch is the perfect for the theme. :) I think many CAS card makers have combined these two challenges. lol!
Thank you for stopping by. I’ll be back about an hour later with my sample cards for TSG sneak peek. See you soon~!

Stamp: All About You, Background Basics:Polka Dot Basics Ⅱ (PTI)
Ink: Versa Mark, Peach, Chocolate, Muscat (Versa Craft), Marigold (artonic)
Paper: PTI

6 comments:

  1. Hi Torico!! This is such a lovely lovely card! I adore the soft colors and design! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope to see your beautiful work more in the future! Hi from Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely combination of colors! I love how it turned out! Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well those challenges are definitely begging to be completed together and you've totally rocked both of 'em! LOVE the bright and happy colour combo (and polka dots!)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - saved it in my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card-love the sketch, it was perfect for color blocking! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete