Explore

June 13, 2011

Happy Monday everyone! I just popped in to share a 10 minutes card that I made last Saturday night.

こんにちは。今日は、土曜日の夜に作った簡単カードをご紹介します。

When I saw THIS cute card by Jessie, I remembered that I had neglected Polka Dot Pals set, which was the first set I designed for TSG, for a long time. I thought I had to care my poor polka dot animals, therefore this card was done. (lol!)

Jessieさん作のコチラのかわいいカードを見たとき、そう言えば、長いことPolka Dot Palsセット(私のTSGスタンプ第1作目でした)を使っていないな…と思いました。こりゃーかわいそうな水玉アニマルたちをかまってやんなくっちゃ、と思って、このカードを作りました。(笑)

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day.:)
Stamp: Polka Dot Pals (TSG)
Ink: Espresso (Versa Craft), Jumbo Java, Red Brick (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: Bazzill, MME
Tools: Fresh Cut Grass Die-Namics (MFT)

5 comments:

  1. This is sooo adorable Torico! Love the different colors of the kites and that cute puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! The puppy is too cute :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I'll have to check out those polka dot animals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, thanks sweetie!! This is SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete