PTI stamps

June 30, 2011

Hi everyone!
I received a happy mail from Papertrey Ink last Sunday and just wanted to play with some new stamp sets I purchased. I really love Daydreamer and Gracious Vases!! So, first of all,  I had to ink them up!

110630

For this card, I used Daydreamer set, and the sketch was from CPS 224.

110630-2

Next one was used Gracious Vases set. I don’t know about you, but this set makes me feel Asian (especially East Asian) air. Maybe that is the reason I love this set. スマイル

Thank you for stopping by! 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
こんにちは。 先週の日曜日にPapertrey Inkからの荷物が届きました~♪ 早速DaydreamerとGracious Vasesのセットを使いたくてたまらず(笑)…
1枚目のカードはDaydreamerセットで。スケッチはCPS224を使いました。 2枚目のカードではGracious Vasesセットを使っています。このセット、なんとなくアジアンテイストな感じがするので大好きです。(そう感じるのは私だけかも^^;)
** Daydreamer **
Stamp: Daydreamer , Background Basics : Twinkle (PTI)
Ink: Pixie Dust, Pink Petunia, Aloe Vera, Sea Breeze,Perfect Plumeria (Versa Magic), Chocolate (Versa Craft), Vintage Photo (Distress Ink)
Paper: PTI
Accessories: Pearl (Kaiser), Cotton Lace (stash)
Tools: Corner Rounder Punch

** Gracious Vases **
Stamp: Gracious Vases, Background Basics : Retro, Signature Greetings (PTI)
Ink: Real Black (Versa Craft), Egg Plant (Versa Magic)
Paper: PTI
Accessories: Rhinestone (Kaiser)
Tools: Corner Rounder Punch

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous cards. I feel the same way about the vase images. I can hardly wait until August when I'll be off my buying freeze and these two sets are top on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so lovely Torico! Love those vases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, love your cards. The vases are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are BEAUTIFUL Torico! The softness on the first card is AMAZING and I LOVE those vases on the second!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    fabby card ..i have just found your Blog some gorgeous cards.....i have left you something on my blog.....
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete