Robots – New digital Stamps

June 27, 2011

Happy Monday everyone~! Hope you all had a great weekend.スマイル
I have two cards to share with you today. Both of them were used new digital stamps I listed on my Etsy shop last week.

robot balloon_sample
Awile back ago, a funny robot was dancing in my head all day long… I thought it was time to draw some robot illustrations. lol! I needed a BD card for a boy, so I had my little robot held a balloon.
I drew one more robot, which was lovelier than the first one.

robot heart_sample
Isn’t the heart-shaped antenna cute?? And I really like his shy look! I think this image works well with a card sending your love to someone.ウインク

Thank you for stopping by today. See you soon~!


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
こんにちは。今日のカードは、先週私のEtsy shopに追加した新しいデジタルスタンプを使ったカードです。 お時間ありましたら、是非Birdie Brownにお立ち寄りくださいませ。

** Happy Birthday **
Stamp: Robot with a balloon (Birdie Brown), Just The Ticket (PTI), Canvas Stripes (Hero Arts)
Ink: Jumbo Java (Versa Magic), Vintage Photo (Distress Ink), Vintage Sepia (Versa Fine)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, MME
Accessories: Button (PTI), Jute Twine
Tools: Just The Ticket Border Die(PTI)

** Hi! **
Stamp: Lovely Robot (Birdie Brown)  Circle Set Ⅰ(Purple Onion Designes)
Ink: Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: Bazzill, PTI, MME
Accessories: Metal Brads (Making Memories)
Tools: Circle Cutter

7 comments:

  1. I love your designs...you are TRULY fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Robots! I just adore your art style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely robots! I love your cards! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the robots, especially the first one. He is now on my wish list :) Of course it doesn't help that your cards are just sooo gorgeous that I think by buying your stamps my cards will look as good as yours! I wish! Anyway, thank you for the constant inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your robots and the cards are adorable too!

    ReplyDelete