Swirly Flowers & Bird

June 20, 2011

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was so busy that I couldn't even touch my computer:( So I have to catch up with what happened in blog land during this weekend asap!

I wanted to share a CAS card using a new digital stamp, Swirly Flowers & Bird, that I added to my Etsy shop today.


This illustration was drawn in thin and delicate line. So, I thought that soft and light colors would work well with it. The polka dot stamp I used for background was from Hero Arts, and the sentiment was from PTI.
I hope you like my new digi!:)

Now, I'm off to work on my sample cards for TSG release! This month's sneak peeks will start tomorrow, and I'm going to participate in Day 2 and Day 3. Make sure to check the TSG blog tomorrow so that you won't miss a chance to win a new stamp set!!

日本でご覧頂いている皆様…超多忙な今日この頃でして、更新がまばらで申し訳ありません。時間の節約のため、和訳は要約のみになりますがお許しください。リンクは、↑の英文の中から飛んでください。

今日のカードは、新しいデジタルスタンプ、Swirly Flowers & Birdを使ったCASカードです。
明日から、TSGの今月のプレビューが始まります。私は2日目と3日目に参加する予定です。そのサンプルカード、今から作ります!では!!!!

Thank you for stopping by!

Ink: Versa Mark, Pink Petunia, Ginger Bread (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI

3 comments: