Wedding Cards -- New Digital Stamps

June 8, 2011

As it is a good season for wedding celebrations, so many challenge blogs are challenging us to create a wedding themed project. Unfortunately, I didn't have a wedding themed stamp set. So I decided to make some digital stamps featuring a wedding!;)
I completed 3 new digis and they have been already listed on my Etsy shop. Here are my sample cards.

The first one was used  "Lovely Couple".

For the next one, I used "Wedding Cake 02".

I'm entering these cards to this weeks Stamp Something challenge -- Use disital something.

Actually, I added one more wedding cake image ("Wedding Cake 01"), but I've not finished a sample card yet. I promise you to show it asap.

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you have time for visiting my Etsy shop!:):) 

** Lovely Couple **
Stamp: Lovely Couple (Birdie Brown)  (You can find the same image in this set, too.)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, Crate Paper
Accessories: Pearl (Kaiser), Satin Ribbon, Ribbon Rose (stash)
Tools: Edger Punch (Martha)

** Wedding Cake 02 **
Stamp: Wedding Cake 02 (Birdie Brown) (You can find the same image in this set, too.), Background Basics: Twinkle (PTI)

Ink: Pink Grapefruit (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI

5 comments:

  1. I saw these in your store! I love the cakes--they're whimsical and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet images and cards. True winners.

    ReplyDelete