CFC 11 : Sweet thanks card

July 17, 2011

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far.;)
This week’s theme over at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge (CFC 11) is “Sweets & Treats”. When I saw this, I thought it was a good opportunity to use one of the ‘sweet’ digis I posted on my another blog (Torico’s Digital Gallery) a few days ago. So here is my card for the challenge.

110717
Hmmm… My coloring is not so good this time. The highlight doesn’t look natural. grr…(lol)
Thaks you so much for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of yourweekend!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
こんにちは!今日のカードは、CAS-ual Fridays Challenge 11 (CFC 11)、テーマは”Sweets & Treats”です。先日もうひとつのブログにアップしたデジタルスタンプを使ういい機会になりました。(^^)
でもカラーリングが今一つ。ハイライトがヘンですよね!うーむ。(-"-)

見に来て下さってありがとうございました。明日は「海の日」でもう一日お休みですね~。楽しんでくださいね!

Stamp: Donut (Torico’s Digital Gallery), Clear & Simple Stamps
Ink: Jumbo Java
Color: Copic Markeres
Paper: PTI, MME
Accessories: Satin Ribbon
Tools: Craft Scissors

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love these donuts! So delicious...just like your card! Wonderful, sweet design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks pretty darn fabulous!! I think the shading is perfect. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the highlight looks fine...yummy enough to eat! Love the donut and the colors you paired it with :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you colored the donut--it does look glazed and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM, what a cool card!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    hugs
    Laura

    ReplyDelete