FTL150

July 28, 2011

If you look for my TSG Blog Hop Challenge post, please click HERE or scroll down.

This is my second post for today.:) Let me share a card using FTL 150 sketch.
110728-2


I used Daydreamer set (PTI) for the focal panel. I love the versatility of this set! I took my inspiration for this color combo from someone’s beautiful card I stumbled across while I was surfing on the internet. But, so sorry, I don’t remember where I saw it:(

Thank you for stopping by!  I’ll share another simple card tomorrow. Until then!
Stamp: Daydreamer, Background Basics: Twinkle (PTI)
Ink: Aloe Vera, Jumbo Java, Pink Grapefruit (Versa Magic), Versa Mark
Paper: Bazzill, PTI

5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet color combo and I love how you popped up the flowers!

    ReplyDelete