Inspired by FTL149

July 19, 2011

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to create a card following FTL 149 sketch last night. But as soon as I started my card, I had to admit that it was not easy to balance the banner part with the other parts. After I struggled with it for a while, I gave up (lol) and got this card.

FTL149
Though it turned out the one which was different from the original sketch, I was happy with the result.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

*********************************************************************
こんにちは。FTL149のスケッチを使ったカードを作ろうとしたのですが、バナーの部分と他とのバランスをとるのが意外に難しくて、結局スケッチとは異なるカードになってしまいました。(^^;)

Stamp: DaydreamerGracious Vases , Polka Dot Basics Ⅱ(PTI)
Ink: Perfecr Prumeria, Tea Leaves (Versa Magic), Espresso (Versa Craft), Versa Mark
Paper: PTI, Bazzill
Tools: Scallop Scissors

4 comments:

  1. I love how your card turned out, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love browsing your blog to see your beautiful creations! This card did turn out really pretty even though it doesn't follow the sketch exactly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your take on the sketch! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete