Just Because…

July 29, 2011

Hi everyone! As I promised yesterday, I’d like to share a simple card I made a few days ago.;)

110729


I used one of my own digital stamps, Happy Bee 02.  The sketch I used was Card Patterns Sketch 125. And I’m entering this card to this weeks Digital Tuesday Challenge, which theme is In the Garden with wings.

I’m thinking about some new digital stamps. There are a lot of doodles waiting for to be made into digis in my sketchbook. But I simply don’t have enough time to work with them…:( I hope I’ll get some free time this weekend.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a great weekend!
Stamp: Happy Bee 02 (Birdie Brown)
Ink: Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, MME
Accessories: Brown Linen Thread, Covered Button
Tools: Edger Punch (Martha)

9 comments:

  1. Awww! So sweet. Can't wait to see your new digis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I adore all your stamps, can't wait to see the new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So absolutely adorable!!! I just love that sweet bee!! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Card Patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow so adorable, a gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at DTC this week,Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable, can't wait to see your new images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply cute! The patterned paper looks like a bee's honeycomb! Hope to see your new digis soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are so cute! And congrats on winning the Card Pattern Challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love this card:) It's so cute:)

    ReplyDelete