Lovely Seahorses

July 5, 2011

Hi everyone!
It has been pretty hot and humid days here, and this weather makes me a lazy girl… My creative mojo has been quite low, so I have only one simple card to share with you today.

110705
These lovely seahorses are from Make A Splash, which is the newest set from TSG. For the background frame behind them, I did masking and sponging. Tiny hearts were punched out.

Thank you for visiting. I hope my mojo will come back soon~. (ha ha!)

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+
こんにちは~。蒸し暑い日が続きますねぇ。 しかし、我が家は、まだ一度もエアコンを使っていませんよー(^^)v まだもう少し頑張れそう。 とはいえ、暑さのせいでヤル気は今一つな今日この頃。 今日は、Make A Splash セットを使ったシンプルなカード一枚でお茶を濁させていただきます。(^^;)
Stamp: Make A Splash (TSG)Polka Dot Basics Ⅱ(PTI)
 Ink: Onyx Black (Versa Fine), Sea Breeze (Versa Magic), Syan (Artonic)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI
Tools: Emboss Folder (Sizzix), Labels 14 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Heart-shaped punch (Karla Craft)

5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, as always! I adore your colouring and love the way you've created the background, hope you don't mind if I 'borrow' that idea! Inspired! Hope your mojo comes back soon, I know the feeling mins had completely disappeared at the moment :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple and yet so very cute. love the soft colors of the card

    ReplyDelete