Moo Moo ~

July 16, 2011

Hi everyone! I finally got a couple of cards to share with you today!!!
Today, I added a new digital stamp set, that was named “Moo Moo”, to my Etsy shop. And I wanted to show you my sample cards for the set.

moo moo_sample01
For this card, I used a smiling cow image and a fence from the set. Awesome papers are from MME and the sentiment was from Hero Arts.

For the next one, I resized a cow and combined it with flowers that was included in the set.
moo moo_sample02
I’m entering this card to Digital Tuesday Challenge #119, which theme is “Spellbound” – to use one or more dies. I used Labels 8 die (Spellbinders) and Medium Scalloped die (PTI).

If you like this cow, please visit my Etsy shop, Birdie Brown, and check it out!:)

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a great weekend!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
こんにちは。カードをご紹介するのは随分お久しぶりになってしまいました。(^^;;)
今日、新しいデジタルスタンプセット("Moo Moo")をEtsyのショップの方に追加したので、そのサンプルとして作ったカードです。
2枚目のカードは、Digital Tuesday Challenge #119(一つ以上ダイを使って作品を作ること)にエントリーします。
お時間ありましたら、ぜひBirdie Brownにて、新しいデジタルスタンプセットをチェックしてみてくださいね~(^^)


**1st card**
Stamp: Moo Moo (Birdie Brown), Hero Arts
Ink: Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Markeres
Paper: PTI, MME
Tools: Fresh Cut Grass Die-namics (MFT)

**2nd Card**
Stamp: Moo Moo (Birdie Brown), Hero Arts
Ink: Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: Bazzill, MME
Accessories: Ribbon, Button (PTI)
Tools: Labels 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Medium Scalloped Die (PTI), Corner Rounder Punch (EK)

7 comments:

  1. So utterly gorgeous, love the fencing as well as the cow. I adore your style, such cuteness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these new images!
    Sorry for this but, who else carries your stamps, besides there she goes?

    The reason I ask is because I've been trying to buy them there but they're always out of stock :(, which means you are very popular!

    I've asked at the forum but nobody answers and I really like your images!!

    I have also bought at your etsy store and I hope you keep adding more pretty images!!
    Thank you and I'm sorry for this long comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! The cow is super cute, love the fence too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image. Coming from Wisconsin - the Dairy State- a cow is perfect.

    ReplyDelete