RCC 10

July 7, 2011

As I mentioned in my last post, my mojo still has been quite low. {sigh} But, when I saw this week’s challenge over at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge (RCC 10 – Paper piecing), I immediately knew what I wanted to do. ;) I glabbed out Freeze The Moment set (TSG)  and created this card.
110707
As you see, I paper pieced Leah’s dress.
Actually, I usually don’t prefer adding ribbon on my cards because I’m not good at tying a bow. lol! But I think today’s bow is pretty good! (ha ha!)
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day~.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

こんにちは。相変わらずやる気の出ない日々を送っております。 今日のカードは、今週のRibbon Carousel Challenge (RCC10 – 作品のどこかにペーパーピーシングをとり入れること)で作りました。 蝶結びがへたっぴなので、作品にリボンを使うのは正直好きではないのですが、今日のはなかなかいい出来でございます!(笑) (※RCCではリボンやレース、コード類を必ず使わなければなりません。)

Stamp: Freeze The Moment (TSG)
Ink: Espresso (Versa Craft), Jumbo Java (Versa Magic), Antique Linen (Distress Ink) Color: Copics
Paper: Bazzill, MME
Accessories: Ribbon (PTI), Cotton Lace (stash), Button (PTI)
Tools: Medium Scalloped Border Die (PTI), Labels 14 Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

7 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! Beautiful card for being low on mojo, and your bow is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love the frame that you popped the sentiment on, and of course the paper piecing looks fabby not to mention your amazing bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mojo is definitely with you - this is so adorable. Everything is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Love the image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Torico, it looks like your mojo is definitely back! I love this card and your paper piecing is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Ribbon Carousel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is TOTALLY adorable!! You are so sweet! Thanks for playing in my challenge!!

    ReplyDelete