TSG Blog Hop Challenge : Float My Boat

July 27, 2011

Welcome to Day 2 of July TSG Blog Hop Challenges!! Have you come here from Tobi’s Place? I hope so. But if not, please hop over to the TSG blog to start your hop from the beginning.;)
Float My Boat Blog Hop Challenge
Print
The stamp set we are showing you today is Float My Boat.
As some of you know, I occasionally post my doodles on my Facebook page. Awhile back I shared the sketch of this adorable boy and his puppy, as well as other doodles,  and it got lots of attention. I was so glad that many of you said that it needed to be made into a stamp!
When you find me on FB, don’t hesitate to add me as your friend if you are interested in my doodles. :)

110727

Would you like a chance to win the Float My Boat stamp set? Here’s what you need to do- go to each of the Trendsetter’s Blogs and leave a comment on their Float My Boat Blog Hop Challenge post. After you have finished checking out the eye candy and have left some love, return to the TSG Blog and add your name to the Mr. Linky at the bottom of this Blog Hop Challenge post. A winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator to receive their very own Float My Boat stamp set. The winner will be announced Saturday July 30th during the Release Party Chat.

Here is the end of today’s hop. Head back to the TSG blog and add your name to the Mr. Linky! ;)

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Tomorrow is the final day of this month's BHC. Be sure to stop by the TSG blog tomorrow again!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
こんにちは。 今日は、TSGのプレビュー2日目。 私がイラストを描いたFloat My Boatをご紹介しています。

実は時々、Facebook上にいーかげんな(笑)イラストや落書きを載せています。しばらく前にこのボートに乗った男の子と子犬のイラスト(…というか落書き)を載せた時、たくさんの方が気に入ってくださって、スタンプにしよう!と言ってくださったのです。ありがたいことです…(涙)
もしFacebook上で私を見つけたら、是非是非お友達に加えてくださいませ。もれなく、清書前のきったない落書きが見られます。「え??Toricoさんてこんなに絵が下手だったの?」と思われるに違いありません。(爆!)

明日がプレビューの最終日です。またどうぞお立ち寄りくださいませ。

29 comments:

  1. so adorable, love the dp you used and this set is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable. Love the wave and the color choice. Great stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is sooo sweet! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this card! The stamp set is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute stamp set! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it..... the paper ... the coloring.... how it all coordinates!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet and beautiful card. Love your image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cutest little stamp set ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sigh... another winning set Torico - how DO you keep doing it?!! You are SO talented! I ADORE this little pup and little boy on their voyage at sea. I love how soft your card is too, that patterned paper is so pretty. Thanks for making so many adorable images for us to create with!!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, love it. The sentiment really 'floats MY boat'!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your image is super adorable. A boy and his pup! Love it. I enjoy your card and the pastels make it so light and summery :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish my doodles were so cute--great card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This set is SO sweet, Torico and your card is adorable! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Love the dsp and your coloring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. just darling! love your papers! thanks for more adorable images to add to our collections- LOVE em!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can see why there was such a demand to have this lil guy made into a stamp set! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad this moved from a doodle to a set Torico...it's just the cutest! And you made a gorgeous card. I love the clean lines and the pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card and also gorgeous stamp set. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So very cute!! Love your DPs.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute love the dp too. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so cute! I love this new stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute card. I love the paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This card is adorable, so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous card and fabulous stamp, Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, such a cute image that you designed. Love this card. The background paper looks like bubbles to float him away. TFS

    ReplyDelete