Card Patterns #127

August 7, 2011

Happy Sunday everyone!
As my hubby and children went off to see fireworks tonight, I’m alone at home now. Hee hee! I have a long list of things I want to do, but I just popped in to share a card I created today.

110807


This card is my take on the Card Patterns Sketch 127. The stamp set I used was Good Times (TSG). I’m not sure why, but I always want to color this bunny’s overall in purple. (Do you remember THIS post?) lol!

Thank you so much for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!:)

========================================================
こんばんは。
今日は、主人と子どもたちが花火大会に出かけて行ったので、わたしは只今ひとりきり。へへへっ(^^)v やりたいことはたくさんあるのですが、とりあえず今日作ったカードを投稿、投稿。
このカードは、Card Patterns 127のスケッチを使って作りました。なぜだかよくわかりませんが、このウサギのオーバーオール、いつも紫で塗りたくなるのよね…?? (笑)


Stamp: Good Times (TSG)
Ink: Espresso (Versa Craft), Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: Bazzill, MME
Tools: Big Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Circle Cutter

5 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable card. The bunny image is very sweet. Circle cards are difficult for me. You did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the bunny and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card...I love that cute little bunny in the purple overalls and all of the beautiful papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful creation, Torico. I wish I could make such cute cards :). I'm so glad you could play along with us again this week at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete