FTL 153

August 15, 2011

Happy Monday everyone! Today I'd like to share a card I made this weekend.





This was based on FTL 153 sketch. I know I didn't strictly follow the sketch. But... I just received stamp sets I purchased from TSG yesterday, and this stamp set, Aim For The Clouds, was one of them. I wanted to ink it up and thought it would be fun to combine these images with FTL 153.

Actually I have one more card to share, but I didn't have a chance to take a photo today. I promise to share it with you tomorrow!


Stamp: Aim For The Clouds, In Stitches (TSG)
Ink: Jumbo Java, Red Brick (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, MME

7 comments:

  1. so cute! I love how you used the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally adorable Torico! I love the scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, I love the way you've placed the elements to create the scene, looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! This is SUCH a cute card. TFS!
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card I love the scene you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great scene with lovely color. Perfect for this sketch.

    ReplyDelete