Hedgehogs -- New Digis

August 21, 2011

Happy Sunday everyone~! I hope your weekend is wonderful so far.
I added 3 new disital stamps to my Etsy shop about 1 hour ago. I'm sharing my sample cards for those stamps today.

The first card was used Hedgehog & Mushroom. I went with CAS style and autumn colors.



Next up is for Hedgehog & Little Friend


I'm entering these two cards to the challenges below.
Stamp Something -- Something to say thank you
DYSU Challenge #33 -- Thank you
 
And last one is for Hedgehog & Apples. This card is my most favorite for today;) Although the hedgehog and apples were colored in with unexpected colors, I'm very very happy with how it turned out!


These digital stamps are pretty easy to color and would be great for thank you cards , friendship cards and/or autumn themed cards. Make sure to hop over to my Etsy shop and check them up!

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Totally love the cards and the images are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - so cute! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new digis and such cute cards to showcase them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Three FABULOUS cards! They are all so CUTE! Lovely DP and images...I can't decide which one I like most, they're ALL perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at DYSU this week....I am a fan of your stamp illustrations and I'm so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW ;) I realy love your cards! Great job. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, these are so cute! Love them all, and my favorite is the last one--a purple hedgehog!

    ReplyDelete