New Stamp sets

August 28, 2011

Happy Sunday everyone. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far:)
Today I want to share two cards that I created with new stamp sets from TSG.


The first one is a CAS Christmas card. I used Fabulous set for making a layered flower and my own patterned paper. The sentiment was from Seasons Greetings. Does the flower look like a poinsettia? I hope so....


These cute squirrels were from Pumkins On The Vine.  The sentiment was from My Little Friend, and the yellow border was from Fabulous.
I want to enter this card into this week's CASE Study Challenge, which is a"Signature Style Challenge". Cute image(s), simple layout, MME paper and Copic markers... I admit that most of my cards
consist of these items.:)

Thank you for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

**Seasons Greetings**
Stamp: Fabulous, Seasons Greetings (TSG)
Ink: Sakuranbo (Versa Craft), Jumbo Java, Tea Leaves (Versa Magic)
Paper: PTI
Accessories: Brad (7gypsies)
Tools: Border Punch (Martha)

**Just Because**
Stamp: Fabulous, Pumpkins On The Vine, My Little Friend (TSG)
Ink: Espresso (Versa Craft), Jumbo Java, Persimon (Versa Magic)
Paper: PTI, MME
Accessories: Rhinestones (Kaiser)
Tools: Labels 14 Nestabilities, Nested Pennants Die (Spellbinders), Corner Rounder Punch



4 comments:

  1. I love both of these cards! The border on the first card is so pretty paired with that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, yes I knew straight away it was a poinsettia! Love your second card, those squirrels are just soooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both cards and yes, it does look like a poinsettia. And...I am so EXCITED!! I just won your pumpkin stamp set from the blog hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I'm loving these cards! I love all your cards actually! Thanks for playing with us this week at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete