Paper Players #60

August 23, 2011

Hi everyone!
Before I share a card for today, I want to let you know that TSG sneak peeks for this month's release have started today. Make sure to visit the TSG blog and find out how you can get a chance to win a new stamp set!!

This week's challenge at The Paper Players Challenge (PP60) is a CAS sketch. I really loved the sketch and couldn't help playing with it!
Here is my take.





I grabbed out my Hauntingly Delightful set (TSG) and combined it with fabulous papers from Mischievous 6x6 pad (MME). I LOVE these papers soooooo much that I actually hesitated to cut them off for a while...

I'm going to participate in Day 3 of this month's TSG Blog Hop Challenge. So I hope you come back here on Thursday to see my 'beautiful' sample card. (LOL!)

Thank you for stopping by today!
===============================================================
今日のカードは、The Paper Players Challenge #60のスケッチで作りました。
スタンプはHauntingly Delightfulセット、ペーパーは、MMEのMischievous 6インチパッドからのものを使ったのですが、このペーパー好きすぎて、切るのがもったいない!しばらく「どーしよっかなぁぁぁ…」と考え込んじゃいました・笑

今月のTSGのプレビューが、今日から始まっています。私は、3日目のみの参加です。ぜひ木曜日にチェックしに来てくださいねー。もちろん、1日目(本日)、2日目のブログホップもお見逃しなく!(TSGブログからどうぞ。)

Stamp: Hauntingly Delightful (TSG)
Ink: Real Black (Versa Craft), Onyx Black (Versa Fine), Vintage Photo (Distress Ink)
Color: Copic Markeres
Paper: PTI, MME
Accessories: Ribbon (PTI)

14 comments:

  1. Oh goodness this is adorable Torico! I LOVE those mummies! Teehee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love that the mummies are different sizes. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is SO cute! Those mummies are perfect! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable - love the different colors and the mummies are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah, I remember when this set came out--how the sentiments were so fun! This is just adorable! Makes me giggle! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card really made me smile, Torico! Those mummies are just so cute! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card! I love the colours and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE THIS! These little mummies are just adorable. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the mummies are fantastic! So perfectly cut! Fabulous use of our sketch and I love the colors. GREAT card! So glad you could join us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just adore your style Torico! These mummies are really cute! Great way to use the sketch! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Torico, this card brought a huge smile to my face. I absolutely love it. What a fabulous take on the sketch. Love that you kept it clean and simple with strong focal elements. So glad you joined the Paper Players and shared your wonderful creation
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful take on the sketch! Love those mummies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so dog-gone cute I can't believe it. What a great mummy graphic. Very ice take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete